Monday, March 7, 2011

More contest results (unexpected)...

A while back, Ryan, over at The Great Orioles Autograph Project, held a neat little contest wherein you gained extra entries by merely posting relevant comments on each of his regular posts during said contest. I racked up quite a few entries during the run and had a blast in doing so.

Unbeknownst to us participants, he had a super double-secret bonus also available. If, while reading one of his "contest" posts, you followed a link to another post and subsequently posted a comment on that post, you got an extra 10 entries.

Well, I did not win the randomization for the contest, but Ryan and I figured out that I was the only person to actually hit the secret bonus. last week, he sent me a very nice consolation prize for my efforts.

The package included a nice assortment of Phillies, Yankees and Red Sox for my Pcs. Thanks again for the contest Ryan, it was a blast!!



Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

No comments: