Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ah yes, Football, that annoying time between Baseball seasons

Yep, not really into football, I think the one real thing football is good at is screwing up Sunday night T.V.
But if you love the game, watch every play your team makes, yada yada yada. You might want to check out the contest going on over at Justin's World, predict the winner of the game, win a prize. Pimp the contest for an extra entry. I did mange to win in one football pool entrance last year, so why not.
If you like it, tellem Dawgbones sentcha!

Peace out-

1 comment:

The Big Kahuna said...

I just found out today that I will be stuck/attending a Phillies Baseball game via one of the suites behind home plate on Apr 30th when the Phils play the Mets! I was told I was not allowed to wear a mets hat or shirt so I said..."ok. Blue Jays gear it is!" Damn Corporate Bastards!