Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two more packs of 2008 Upper Deck X

Two more packs of 2008 Upper Deck X-Baseball for today.





















Ryan Zimmerman - 3B - Nationals
Matt Holliday - OF - Rockies die cut
Miguel Cabrera - 1B - Tigers Xponential X2
Alfonso Soriano - OF - Cubs

Ryan Braun - OF - Brewers
Prince Fielder - 1B - Brewers

 
Pack 2 started out a lot more promising than pack 1, with a shiny Wright card on the top!
 




















David Wright - 3B - Mets Xponential X4
Randy Johnson - P - Diamondbacks die cut
Dan Haren - P - Diamondbacks

Victor Martinez - C - Indians
Jermaine Dye - OF - White Sox
Erik Bedard - P - Mariners


I think I may start a small David Wright PC with this one, unless someone can talk me out of it.
I'm also going outside mybox a little bit and keeping the Martinez Indians and the Zimmerman, I just like the Indians logo, and I have a few Zimmermans in my PC.
So there we have it, two more packs of X-Baseball, 6 keepers out of 12, 6 more for trade. Looks like the numbers are on my side today!

Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Spankee said...

That is a nice Wright card. I got one out of a pack not too long ago as well. If you need help boosting your newly created Wright PC, I have a number of dupes from mine I can send you. Same thing for Zimmerman, too.