Monday, January 17, 2011

Trade package over the weekend

Got a trade package on Saturday from Justin, over at Justin's World, I sent him some cards from my blog posts that he requested, and he sent me an army of Phillies in return.
Highlights include:
some very nice 4"x6" postcard sized Phillies, I love the Moyer, I may send this one to him to get it signed.






A very nice  Turkey Red Kyle Kendrick Rookie Card, a nice selection of newer and older Phillies.
 
And perhaps the highlight of the trade, a 2008 Opening Day puzzle card of Ryan Howard. I may have to see if I can get the entire 28 card puzzle set. If anybody has any of these, Please let me know.


















Thanks for a GReat return package Justin,
Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!
Dawgbones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have seven spare pieces of that 2008 Opening Day puzzle (1, 3, 6, 14, 20, 21 24). I'll also look through your want lists. The Phillies haven't been combed through in my doubles, inserts, parallels and relics yet.

smedindy@gmail.com