Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Quick Wally World Update pack...

So, Mrs Dawgbones and I were in Wally World the other night, looking for this or that, and I picked up a single pack of 2010 Update. I've been buying mostly from Target and noticed that the packs I get from Walmart turn out a lot of doubles, so I was mainly interested in the inserts.

So what did I get? We may never know...





Oops, looks like Fred wants to start her own baseball card collection, so Fred, what'd you get girl??


Well, she's not talking!!
So there you have it! Don't leave cards out on the counter where Fred can get at em!
and I don't think anybody's gonna be interested in a trade for those cards when she's done with them either!!

Thanks for reading,
Have a GReat day!!
Dawgbones

2 comments:

Justin McLeod said...

Great story, but I have a question-Your female dog's name is Fred? lol

jacobmrley said...

Nom! Nom! Nom!